Our aim is to bring in local/regional experts to examine issues affecting Florida’s most vulnerable residents - children 0 to 5 years old. The series will examine key questions in early childhood education and health-care, including accessibility, quality, and affordability.
The June 15 event will focus on how we can work together to make Florida the best state in the nation for young children with the following panelists:
- Dr. Desmond Blackburn, Superintendent, Brevard Public Schools
- Rob Rains, Executive Director, United Way Brevard
- Phebe Powell, Executive Director, Brevard C.A.R.E.S.
- Sky Beard, Executive Director, Early Learning Coalition of Brevard
- Bob Gabordi, Executive Editor, Florida Today
Let’s show we are committed to making the Space Coast and ALL of Florida better for ALL children and families.