School Readiness child care funding is available to eligible families to assist them in obtaining affordable, high quality child care.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Parent(s) or guardian(s) must be working or participating in an educational activity at least 20 hours per week
- Gross income must be at or below 150% of the federal poverty level for family size.
- Click here for more information regarding federal poverty level
- Families must pay a co-payment for child care (tool tip-computer generated daily parent fee based on income) based on income and family size. There may also be additional fees billable by the child care provider chosen.
- Preliminary documentation is required before application will be validated
- Income Verification form (new job or paid by cash)
- Pay Stubs( last 6 weeks or 2 months if paid semi-monthly or monthly)
- Self employment documentation (most recent tax return or YTD business records with invoices and receipts for expenses
- Education documentation (enrollment verification and schedule or ELC education/training form.)
- Social security disability documentation
There are multiple ways you may be eligible to receive financial assistance with quality child care. Please, contact our CCR&R department at 321-637-7272 for additional services.